The Cost of Cosmetic Surgery – Surgery Prices
But before you proceed further, it’s important that you understand we are NOT a finance company and are not affiliated with any funding or cosmetic surgery finance or payment plan solutions.
You will need to take into account your own financial circumstances and we encourage you to seek professional advice before engaging in financing for your desired cosmetic surgery procedure.
Common options for Paying For Cosmetic Surgery Procedures include:
- Saving up for Surgery in advance using a special savings plan
- Pre-paying more on your home mortgage, then withdrawing the pre-paid funds at the time of your surgery (may save you some home loan interest as you’re saving up for surgery)
- Personal Loans
- Early Super Fund withdraw (more commonly asked about for post-weight loss skin reduction or Breast Reduction or Corrective Rhinoplasty Surgery – note that not all funds allow this and you need to consider your own circumstances).
Surgery Savings Plans
- A special purpose Savings Fund
- Pay you mortgage down & redraw when you are ready to have surgery while also saving on interest.
Payment Plans for Cosmetic Surgery
Not everyone has the available funds to pay for surgery up front. For further information on ways to pay for Cosmetic Surgery such as Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction, Rhinoplasty, Tummy Tuck surgery and more, Contact us directly on 1800 633 429